High Purity Humidification
Purified gases are often used in manufacturing processes to avoid contamination. The purification process typically removes water vapor from the gas that must be reintroduces in a pure form to:
- Prevent material dry out under purge
- Prevent evaporation and localized cooling
- Enable synthetic air simulation
- Conduct combustion research
- Manufacture fuel cells
- Facilitate rapid annealing without hydrogen
A disposable humidification device that quickly brings dry gas to ambient or predetermined moisture levels without biological or chemical contamination will improve the quality and safety of treatment of respiratory and anesthesia procedures.
To learn more about how the RainMaker Humidification System can assist with your processes, fill out this RainMaker Information Request form.